Friday, August 13, 2010

Experiment complete

On Friday, I finished the experimentation part of my project. I had Minho snap some shots of me working so I can prove I did something while I was here even if my data doesn't say as much.

Always this busy, of course.

Too posed looking, hunh? I was actually working though.

Even though I had a lot to do, I couldn't turn down an offer for a free lunch, so I went with some of the students to get expensive Chinese food and then some coffee at Dunkin Donuts.

So Asian. This crew is always good for some funny conversation, though.

Picked up my new glasses. What do you think?

That evening, I met with Jincheon and Hiromi at Gangnam to have dinner at the same galbi place he took Minsuk and me earlier. Unfortunately Hiromi was feeling sick from a cold she got before coming to Korea. After dinner she went home with Jincheon so she could see a doctor more easily.

While waiting I stopped in the Samsung store. More SC2, which I still have not played :*(

Jincheon treats me to dinner again.

Yum, galbi. I can't say no to a meal like this.

Wearing the new glasses Hiromi helped me pick out!

I stayed in Gangnam and went to a nearby movie theater and saw Inception (finally) with Korean subtitles. The seats in the theater were assigned and it was quite small, but the sound system was good and you could bring in snacks. A lot of people in my lab have been talking about the movie so I'm glad I finally saw it. I still want to see Salt, but we'll have to see if I can squeeze in a date with Angelina before it's time to go to Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment